Thursday, October 28, 2010

La Cantina,

“Over 21 varieties of tequila?  You’ve got to be kidding me!  Why so many different kinds?”  I asked Bartender Seth Lee of La Cantina, the new Mexican bar and grill located in downtown Cedar Rapids.  “Options!”  Seth told me “La Cantina offers you a lot of options.  Our menu features authentic Mexican entrees as well as some American comfort food choices.  With a casual atmosphere, friendly employees and a great location La Cantina is your place for a great lunch, dinner with family, beers after work or a cold margarita with some friends.”
What do you serve the most of?  I asked Seth.  “Margaritas!  “Not just anyone can make a good Marg.”  With our special recipe and a wide variety of Tequila we have the best margaritas in town!  Whether you like it on the rocks with salt or a blended with sugar, you will fall in love with our Margs!”
“What else do you recommend?”  I asked.  “Everything is excellent!  Our Mole, which is pulled chicken smothered in Mole sauce, is very popular.  My favorite is the Burrito Camaron which is a shrimp filled burrito.  After one of these you will have a new favorite as well!
Anything else?
“Yea, buy me a shot and I’ll eat the worm!”

No comments:

Post a Comment