Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet Jen Kat

What’s up, everyone! I’m Jen Kat, the newest blogger and photographer for Cedar Rapids Nite Out.  Just like you I am always looking for the best in local entertainment and food & drink specials in town.  I’m going to be hitting all the hot spots in Cedar Rapids, taking pictures of everything going on in our great city!

Log on to www.crniteout.com to find something to do, and keep following us to find all the great live music, stand up comedy, karaoke and more, that’s going on in Cedar Rapids!

Every week we’ll have updates on what’s what and where to go, including my blog and photographs!

I’ll be at Red Baron, Chrome Horse and Cedar River Landing this Friday February 4th… So put on your party pants and happy face,  and we’ll see you out!

PS. I heard a rumor Tom Green is coming to town, stay tuned for more………

No comments:

Post a Comment